Broiled with brown sugar, greek yogurt, and chia seeds. Simple, healthy, sweet, and delicous.
Things you need:
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp Brown Sugar (you can use syrup or honey and change the measurements, if you have a sweet tooth, you might want to use a little bit more)
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
how to make it?
1. Have all ingredients out and ready
2. Turn your oven onto the broil setting.
3. Simply slice grapefruit in half and cut segments within each half. Dig around the outside flesh so that it's easy to scoop out with a spoon. You can do this with a small knife or spoon.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar on each half and pop in the oven for 5 minutes, check on it and broil for another 5 minutes. All ovens are different, so keep an eye on it.
5. As soon as it comes out of the oven, put the dollops of yogurt onto the grapfruit halves, I like it when the yogurt melts and you have a cold sourness on the hot sweetness.
6. Sprinkle on the chia seeds and enjoy!